Monday, July 9, 2012

words?

Hello again.

Sometimes words are frustrating. Sometimes life is painful and we grope around in the dark for the wall like we are hopelessly blind. Words often are like that for me. In my mind with its vivid scenes and picturesque fairytales, I speak, and out comes utterings utterly opposite of what's inside. You see, I've already seen so much with my own eyes, and it's terribly annoying trying to explain the things that cannot be explained.


A hollow feeling surfaces just as I think of the past. It's past. It is no more. And that's how I feel. Sometimes I have to remind myself that it all really did happen. Somehow and some way I have to keep going, though everything really has changed. I don't even brush my teeth the same.

It's humbling, really. Knowing that you really DON'T have control. My moistened hazel eyes can only see what this moment holds.


"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land where no water is."  -Psalm 63:1
   

No comments:

Post a Comment