My guitar I have lately played for worship. I like to sing Psalms the most. (I'm not the best singer, but no one can hear me except for those crickets.) Psalm 118 was the psalm for the night.
1 O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His steadfast love endures for ever!
5 Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free.
6 With the Lord on my side I do not fear. What can man do to me?
11 They surrounded me; surrounded me on every side; in the name of the Lord I cut them off!
12 They surrounded me like bees, they blazed like a fire of thorns; in the name of the Lord I cut them off!
13 I was pushed hard, so that I was falling, but the Lord helped me.
14 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
May you learn as I am that whether you're sinking, thinking, or drinking a cold cup of tea, His steadfast love endures for ever...

Lovely words. Sounds like a wonderfully peaceful evening. Wish I was having tea with you!
ReplyDeleteThank you dearest Megan. I wish we were having tea together too! Not a bad idea...
ReplyDelete