Wednesday, November 21, 2012

maybe I should just be quiet

His grin made me laugh. His corny jokes were my favorite (they were really terrible, but somehow so funny.) I don't remember what it felt like to hug him. That's a very sad thing. I suppose I'm not the little build I once was, so it would be a little different now. A different I won't ever taste or feel.

You're so used to life now, nothing is so important anymore. Your heart beats, but does it burn? Does mine burn for that matter? I cannot tell. In my own head I try to imagine myself as a princess , a strong and noble heart. Sometimes I think I've reached that place, other times I know I'll never get there. Well, not yet. Or maybe so? Maybe it already is lying there just waiting for a time to awaken. To burst forth in a vehement flame taking all bondage who see it. That the men would have to hold their heads down at me whenever I walked in the room because they could not dare to soil the powerful Force on my life. Uh oh, my idealism is showing again.

Perhaps I'm crazy. I wouldn't deny it. There's too much at stake not to be. I know I'm just a sixteen-year-old young woman, but it makes no difference what age you are. I have no idea where I'm going or what is going to happen.

"Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land anymore be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for The Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married." Isaiah 62:4

1 comment: